Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Slammy

It's my birthday. I don't feel different, I just feel worn out. And I'm only 14. Imagine how the rest of life is going to go.
Only 2 of the 4 people I invited can come to my Birthday party... or so far. Someone else may cancel along the way.
I did get a laptop, which is cool. It's also father's day. Sorry Dad. We probably would've gotten more out of celebrating you this year.
Yeah, I'm having a major pity party on my birthday.
But hey, it's my party, I'll cry if I want to.

4 comments:

poison ivy said...

omg u got a laptop! sweet! by the end of the year year we'll each have one!lol

poison ivy said...

bummer...i have to knit a hat and read the hobbit for mine. XP. lol. does it hace enough MB(or something) to play games?

Anonymous said...

A laptop, how perfect for the writer! Emma is writing stories now too - maybe you guys can collaborate someday!

Gnome said...

That is sooo sad, but don't worry, the older you get, the younger you'll feel.