Monday, March 9, 2009

Deep, Dark... Lazy.


I've been feeling very sad lately. Actually sense last night...
I can't figure out why! There are a few options to consider:
-The show I was watching ended really stupidly.
- The snow.
- Just life.
or..........
- MY DOLL IS MAD AT ME!
Okay, let me explain. Yesterday, I was looking at this doll I made a while ago. And I put her on the window sill because it was a nice sunny day. I NEVER leave her out over night. But of course, I forgot to put her away. And I felt like super depressed the whole night. I think it was the doll.... creepy.....

3 comments:

Gnome said...

Why doesn't she like to be out at night? Is she scared of the dark? Well, at least she doesn't have button eyes...

Anonymous said...

oh dear... run... run!

Dori said...

It is a cool doll though, even if it is possessed, coming to life, and controlling your brain. Nice job on the doll though!