Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blue Roses

I hate snow, it's all cold and wet, and I can't go outside.
I also hate being forced to do things I don't want to.
I also hate it when my friends get all hissy for basically no reason.
I hate it how I look forward to vacations, then they turn out dead boring.
I hate it when there's a full moon but it's covered with clouds. 
I hate writers block. 
I hate interrupted silence. 
I hate it when you take off your sunglasses and everything's all bright. 
I hate it when you spend a lot of money on something then figure out you don't like it. 
I hate being lonely. 
This is not a poem. 

3 comments:

Gnome said...

It is too! A very good one.

amaz said...

i am proud.
....cool moon thing.

Dori said...

That poem doesn't suck at all Sammy!! It was funny (not that I'm laughing at your pain), and i can relate.